I suggest you ...

Customizable Homepage Dashboard Screen

It would be nice to have a customizable dashboard homepage where actual users get to pick what they need to see and which navigation buttons they use the most to the homepage screen. At this point, it's Intuit hard-wired homepage dashboard even on privacy mode. Many business owners saying when they're sitting next to their customers and creating transactions, they're not interested in sharing profit or loss, expenses, bank accounts, income, and sales chart.

What they like to see the most on the homepage screen:

1) To do list
2) One click favorite reports
3) One click invoicing
4) One click write check
5) Tasks reminder (this used to be on old homepage, gone now)
6) Recent activities (this used to be on old homepage, gone now)
7) Create your own design enhancement features.
8) Completely wipe out current graphs and bank accounts.
9) Block marketing tips
10) Sign out from the home page

Let's make QBO dashboard customizable and actually useful. Thanks!

1,560 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VPController shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

304 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brigitte Palmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to customize to meet my needs as the important things to my company are now hidden and instead i have a messy homepage of things i don't want, don't need , don't use etc rather than the things that would be remotely useful on a day to day basis (and to be honest i should be able to choose whether i like this style of bank rec - I don't- or the older one - where i could easily print reports etc...)

• Brigitte Palmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes PLEASE! you have removed the useful bits for me and left things i don't need, i want to see IMMEDIATELY the customers who owe money not trawl through "sales". PLEASE CHANGE THIS!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

- Customizable Homepage would be very nice

- Open Windows on left side of what you are using

• Rusty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to change the sales graph on the homepage from cash to accrual.

• David Maltz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't use Sales, but instead Consulting Fees as my primary income, so the Sales block is all but useless!

• don oates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make the online export to desktop work. I lost the reconciliations I did online and had to spend several hours re-entering all the lost data. Good job!

• church commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please give us a calendar for reminders! I have to set reminders in my work calendar to record and make payments on certain days.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) Would also like to see A/P on the dashboard (currently only A/R)
        2) In the "Expenses" section, I'd like to break out RENT from the "everything else" category to show it separately.

Thanks

• Jules commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. I would like to be able to amend what is and isn't on view to suit my needs and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the data I do want to see must be available by Financial Year and not calendar year!

• Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to remember to inform (and remind) our tax preparer of changes in partners or partner addresses or partners' c/o or remind myself to email K-1s, etc., etc., etc. I sorely need a calendar or reminder or to-do list WITHIN QBO.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: UI Infrastructure

Feedback and Knowledge Base