I suggest you ...

Customizable Homepage Dashboard Screen

It would be nice to have a customizable dashboard homepage where actual users get to pick what they need to see and which navigation buttons they use the most to the homepage screen. At this point, it's Intuit hard-wired homepage dashboard even on privacy mode. Many business owners saying when they're sitting next to their customers and creating transactions, they're not interested in sharing profit or loss, expenses, bank accounts, income, and sales chart.

What they like to see the most on the homepage screen:

1) To do list
2) One click favorite reports
3) One click invoicing
4) One click write check
5) Tasks reminder (this used to be on old homepage, gone now)
6) Recent activities (this used to be on old homepage, gone now)
7) Create your own design enhancement features.
8) Completely wipe out current graphs and bank accounts.
9) Block marketing tips
10) Sign out from the home page

Let's make QBO dashboard customizable and actually useful. Thanks!

521 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VPControllerVPController shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

178 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JulieJulie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to customise my dashboard to see selected chart of accounts balances, bills to be paid & customers who are overdue. Please!?!?!?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

put customer list back on top where easy to find, us small business owners don't have time to screw around finding stuff when customer is there waiting

• Scott StLouisScott StLouis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Taking Tenants (Customers) off of my dashboard was a horrid letdown. Didn't you bother to ASK anyone about this before making it "better"? Customizable dashboard is key here.

• Derrick HollandDerrick Holland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it so the dashboard is customizable. It is incredibly difficult when you make changes to QBs Online after you get used to using it one way. I need to see exactly how much money I have in my accounts when I open QBs and now that is gone. Super frustrating!!

Need chart of accounts on dashboard. Seems like everytime I get used to QB it gets changed! And then on top of that- you raise the monthly rates 70%.
        Looking for another accounting system! Any suggestions?

We all need different things on our dashboard. I don't appreciate it when I go to a link at the last place I used it and it's gone. Now I have to go though several steps to get to the accounts that were on my dashboard. This should be customizable. Seriously, what makes QuickBooks think they know what I want or need without asking?

• JayJay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Put the checkbook registers links back on the Dashboard or make the Dashboard customizable. We are going backwards here folks.

• JesseJesse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree ... it is a huge inconvenience when you arbitrarily change the dashboard. I used both the "Customers" link AND the links to the bank accounts very frequently.

I definitely think that users should be able to customize the dashboard with the information that is most useful to them.

• ElmerElmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PUT THE DASHBOARD BACK THE WAY IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO LINK TO MY BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the old dashboard where the banks were the only thing ythat turned of in privacy

I HATE IT WHEN YOU CHANGE THE DASH BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I want to cancel, I am too busy to try and learn new things when ever you get a hair to change things!!!!!!

Why not ask us if we want it changed??????????????????????/

Sometimes you make our life more difficult.

Let use customize our own dashboard

Why do we have to see what you thin we want???!!!!

Seriously going to start looking for an alternative to quickbooks!

• RoxannRoxann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to click through three links now to get to my Customer list?? Not a great QBO "upgrade."

Time is money.

• TerryTerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ALLOW USERS TO CUSTOMIZE DASHBOARDS - my business is not the same as someone elses' why force us to look at the same information when a customized dashboard is a simple fix!

QBooks changes are making us work harder not smarter!

• Mike KellyMike Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it's not customizable - it's not a dashboard. Change the name if you can't do the customization.

I would love to see invoices, customers, payments and deposits (the same dashboard categories as the VERY simple flow chart of the desktop version) on the dashboard instead of the P&L, banking, etc. The latter are things that I'm happy to run to a report to see as needed more sporadically- the requests I mentioned are used every time I open QB, and would therefore be MUCH handier to have as 'one-click' items.

Hello- I have a general statement about the new view on dashboard. It used to say "open invoices". Now, it says "overdue" and "not due yet". I want to see all open invoices, regardless of their due date. But, even if that changes, what I really don't like about the changes that were made is that when I click on "overdue" I also see everything that has been paid for some time period. I want those views completely separated like they were. Is it possible for me to control what I view in that screen?

Thank you,
        Aimee Meyer
        Count On Us Catering

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base