I suggest you ...

Allow multiple customer facing email addresses and multiple default email message sent with sales forms.

We have several different segments of our business. It would be helpful to allow multiple customer facing email addresses to be able to send invoices to the manager it pertains to. In addition, it would be helpful to have differing default messages to be able to send with the invoice, as the information can be very different depending on which segment on the business is sending it.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Taylor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't believe it when I saw that this is not possible. Totally agree - this is a super basic feature!

• Cynthia Bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

COMPLETELY agree with Mark's post!!!! We even LOG IN with our email addresses...why this isn't a basic part of the system is beyond me...and it is serious enough we may have to go back to desktop...

• Mark Kuczka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why this feature doesn't exist is ridiculous. I have four sales people. If salesperson Sally sends an estimate to a customer, her e-mail address should be the default for the customer's reply. If salesperson Jim sends an estimate, his address should be the return. The system currently only allows for one generic e-mail address. This should be basic functionality. Multiple people can send out but everything can only go back to ONE generic e-mail address.....really? Who thought that was a good idea? This should be a simple fix too.

Here is a clue.... Users have a profile. That profile includes their e-mail address. Have an option to use their profile e-mail address as the return address on anything (estimate, invoice, etc.) they send out of Quickbooks. This should be a ten minute code fix guys.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Users

Feedback and Knowledge Base