I suggest you ...

Receive partial PO's

The ability to receive a partial Purchase order and the remaining balance on the PO remains open. The only way to receive partial now is to delete the back ordered items and create a new PO

1,198 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

103 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Partially receiving is key as well as making a deposit while receiving nothing. Tying the payment of the deposit to the deposit invoice and the PO is very important when receiving a large number of parts. Better control of what is received is important too. I may pay a vendor $30000 for 50000 $1.00 parts and then agree to pay $70,000 for the rest of the 100000 total parts net 30.

• Dan KDan K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the same kind of feature my request to give us Sales Orders that can be partially Invoiced with the balance staying open! I voted for both :-)

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

be able to receive (enter bill) for some items and still have the other items open for future receipt.
        Mark purchase orders as pending (or even a "to be printed" option) so when operations enter them we know they haven't been ordered yet.
        Better reporting on purchase orders, when running a product/service item report only invoices and bills show

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base