I suggest you ...

Receive partial PO's

The ability to receive a partial Purchase order and the remaining balance on the PO remains open. The only way to receive partial now is to delete the back ordered items and create a new PO

1,198 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

104 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only is this needed, I am stunned that the purchase orders were added without this very basic function. Vendors quite often send and bill for incomplete orders and QBO purchase orders have no way of properly dealing with this.

Partially receiving is key as well as making a deposit while receiving nothing. Tying the payment of the deposit to the deposit invoice and the PO is very important when receiving a large number of parts. Better control of what is received is important too. I may pay a vendor $30000 for 50000 $1.00 parts and then agree to pay $70,000 for the rest of the 100000 total parts net 30.

• Dan K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the same kind of feature my request to give us Sales Orders that can be partially Invoiced with the balance staying open! I voted for both :-)

be able to receive (enter bill) for some items and still have the other items open for future receipt.
        Mark purchase orders as pending (or even a "to be printed" option) so when operations enter them we know they haven't been ordered yet.
        Better reporting on purchase orders, when running a product/service item report only invoices and bills show

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base