I suggest you ...

Fix the Bank Account Update errors.

I've been fighting with this for days! When I log on, my band account didn't update overnight, so I start trying to manually update, only to get the dreaded "Bank Account Error." Failure to update. Usually it takes 4-5 hours of trying off and on to finally get an update. I am a solo business owner. QB is supposed to save me time, and it's costing me time at this rate! Please fix this error.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kimberly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just got off the phone with support, again, and they indicated it can take up to 21 days to fix these issues! WOW... Not Happy

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having the same issue. I am banking with SVB and spent over an hour on a support call with QBO and no resolution. I am still down after two weeks! I have tried three different computers (two PC's and one Mac). On the support call we found out that if I logged into a dummy QBO account everything worked fine. There must be a cached file in the cloud associated with the account that has the issue. PLEASE FIX!!!!!

• Regina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this problem has not been fixed. It worked for one week after several weeks not working even with doing all the steps. This is happening again this weekend update.
        Now same message can not update from your bank update messages again.

Not Fixed what was Fixed with completed task on problem????

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Activity Feed

Feedback and Knowledge Base