I suggest you ...

Notify of Bounced Back Emails

Notify us when we send a system email and it bounces back.

123 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bryan Lindley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not a unreasonable request and yet years go by and no resolution? This is a big problem for us and needs to be addressed or I will find a solution that works and get rid of Quickbooks.

• Barbara Burns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is so critical as sometimes our receivables start aging and we don't know that the invoices were never received. This is a giant problem for us

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not believe this is still an issue. This is a huge problem that needs to be addressed!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to be advised of email addresses that are incorrect and emails that do not send and bounce back - we have tried to test this to see if you send an email to an incorrect address what happens - there doesn't appear to be anything to advise you of this at all

When I send an invoice in Quickbooks online, I want to know if it was delivered successfully or if it bounced.

Amen! They keep saying it is the responsibility of the email server. Since they are spoofing our address, there is bound to be some unintended behavior. I get no information on this and the managers are not happy. We have lost a ton of money on missed contracts as well. Also, I am the email admin, there is no way to make this work from the email server side. I don't know what they expect us to do here.

• billing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When an email bounces after being sent from Quickbooks, I need an alert immediately. I don't want to have to drill into each account to hunt and find out if it was successfully sent. This seems to be a no-brainer.

Provide a message when an emailed document (e.g. invoice, statement etc.) is bounced at its final destination.

• billing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to know when an invoice that is sent from Quickbooks bounces. This is VERY important. I would like it to be a message inside of QB.

Please add a feature that lets us see email bounces. I am not certain that sales receipts are reaching certain donors. This information would be most helpful! Either a way to look up individuals, or simply generate a report of bounces periodically would be ideal. Thanks for considering this!

I have no idea when a customer's email address is no longer working, unless I send them an email outside of QB. Bounced emails should show up o a report somewhere, or come directly to my inbox.

If I send an invoice to a wrong e-mail I would like it to bounce back saying I e-mailed to a non-existent e-mail address.

• Shawnene Woodall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We lost $11,000 in revenue due to an invalid email address not getting bounced back. We now have to implement a system to test all emails prior to sending out invoices with Quickbooks. This is costly and time consuming.Please consider adding this feature as soon as possible, it is crucial if you want to maintain customer retention.

We would desperately like a feature that gave us a notification when an emailed invoice was bounced back and undeliverable.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base