QuickBooks Online Feature Requests

Welcome to the QuickBooks Online Feature Requests forum. Please look through the submitted requests and vote or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the problem. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. price level list

We are a shop that has wholesale/retail price levels. The default price when editing an item is retail. To edit the wholesale price, currently I have to go to Lists -> Price Level List. I then open our custom wholesale price level, where I have to MANUALLY SCROLL through EVERY SINGLE ITEM, active or inactive, to find the item whose wholesale price I want to edit. We have thousands of inventory items. Calculating wholesale prices on a flat % rate over cost or under retail is not an option for us.

It would be much more elegant if I had…

803 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      166 comments  ·  Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We understand that price levels for QuickBooks inventory is a very critical feature. We have prioritized this and included it in our feature roadmap. We will update this space once we have more details to share about our progress.

Thanks.

Regards,
      The QuickBooks Online Team

• Fully integrate with PayPal

Although there is rudimentary integration with PayPal, the details of the transaction are lost. PayPal provides line-item information about items bought or sold. I currently have to manually alter each PayPal transaction to re-enter the line items, and more importantly, to separate out the postage (since postage isn't taxable in Massachusetts).

108 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        planned  ·  9 comments  ·  Expense Transaction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Print register!

We need to be able to print our register! And account number on our voucher checks!! PLAESE

52 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • NEED to VIEW STATEMENTS UNDER SHOW TRANSACTIONS

Need to EASILY VIEW old and new STATEMENTS. What was once a ONE step after choosing a customer is now a SEVEN step process.This is STRESSFUL and FRUSTRATING. After crying on Monday and starting all over agin on Tuesday I called Customer Service Only to find out that to view statements you Now need to 1.) Choose REPORTS, 2.) Choose STATEMENTS, 3.) Choose a date range, 4.) Choose all customers or one, 5.) Run report, 6.) Choose ALPH, 7.) Scroll down and choose the customer. PLEASE give us back the function to view all statements possibly under the SHOW TRANSACTIONS…

4 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Register

In register the account field cannot find sub-categories. You have to select the parent and the choose the sub. Would be nice to eliminate this extra step.

0 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base